Connecticut Postings

Connecticut Post newsroom blog

Porta-potty torched in Fairfield

|

A portable toilet in Tunxis Hill Park caught on fire Monday night under suspicious circumstances.

The leased unit was destroyed in the blaze, and the incident remains under investigation.

But, Assistant Chief Christopher Tracy said, the cause could have been an errant cigarette. “We’re looking into it,” he said.

Sounds like firefighters have something to go on….

Categories: General
Frank Juliano

Leave a Reply