The train derailment has upset regular train service in a few ways. See what is and is not running below and check back for updates to the schedule:
- North of South Norwalk: As of Saturday there is no train service between New Haven and South Norwalk.
- Bridgeport: Trains are not running, but there is bus service between Waterbury and Bridgeport.
- South Norwalk: Trains departing South Norwalk for Grand Central Station will run at a reduced rate, leaving every hour, 39 minutes after the hour. Trains leaving Grand Central Station for South Norwalk will leave every hour, 7 minutes after the hour.
- Rowayton: Trains run hourly, leaving 42 minutes after each hour.
- Darien: Trains are running hourly, leaving every hour 45 minutes after the hour.
- Noroton Heights: Trains are running hourly, departing 48 minutes after every hour.
- Stamford: There is regular service between Stamford and Grand Central.
- New Canaan: The New Canaan branch is operating normally.
- Danbury: The Danbury branch of Metro North is running on a regular schedule.
- Yankees-E. 153rd: Trains between Stamford and E 153rd are running on a Yankees Game Day schedule.
Metro North officials do not have an estimate when full regular service will be restored, but say any repairs will have to wait until after a full investigation into the crash has been completed.
A full train schedule can be found at this link.