From Jan. 2 to Jan. 3 and Jan. 16 to Jan. 17 trees will be picked up in the area south of the railroad tracks and south of the Post Road
From Jan. 4 to Jan. 7 & Jan. 18 to Jan. 22 trees will be picked up in the area north of railroad tracks and west of Hollow Tree Ridge Road including Hollow Tree Ridge Road.
From Jan. 8 to Jan. 9 and Jan. 23 to Jan. 24 trees will be picked up in the area north of RR tracks and East of Hollow Tree Ridge Road including Mansfield Ave.
From Jan. 10 to11 and Jan. 25 to Jan. 28 trees will be picked up in the area north of railroad tracks and east of Mansfield Ave.
From Jan. 14 to Jan. 15 and Jan. 29 to Jan. 30 trees will be picked up in the area South of the railroad tracks and north of and including the Post Road
THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- Christmas Trees must be at the curb by the first morning of the scheduled pick-up.
- Christmas Tree pick-up is conducted on public streets only.
- Residents are asked to refer to a Town map to determine their designated area for schedule.
- The schedule has been rotated from last year.
- Public Works does not have more specific times of pick-up.
- In the event of significant snow accumulation the program may be delayed, please be patient.
- Once collection is complete, trucks will not return until the next scheduled pick-up.
- Christmas wreathes, brush, grass clippings, garbage or other materials with not be collected.
- Christmas Trees with bags, netting, stands, or lights will not be collected.
- Residents with valid RDA stickers may still bring Christmas Trees to the dump.
- This information is posted on the Town of Darien web page at www.darienct.gov
- Collection on weekdays only.
- The Department of Public Works can be contacted at 656-7346.