We are thrilled that HamletHub was nominated in two categories in the Best of Fairfield County Readers’ Poll 2013. Now, we want to WIN! We can only earn the bragging rights with YOUR help! Here’s how it works:
- Click here to be directed to the Best of Fairfield County Readers Poll
- HamletHub is in the Media/Education section under Best Hyperlocal Blog and Best Local Blogger.
How To Vote (courtesy of Best of FCRP)
1) Fill in the information in the voter registration box to the left, then click “Vote” in order to begin.
2) After you have registered, you will be taken to the voting page. Select a section (Bars & Clubs, Restaurants, etc.) and vote in whatever categories you choose. Popular choices are provided in a drop-down menu. You may write in a new choice by selecting the “Write in a new choice” option in the drop-down. Please check to see if your choice already exists in the drop-down menu before entering a write-in vote.
3) Do not vote for a business in a category for which it does not apply. These votes will not be counted.
4) You have the option of leaving a comment along with any or all of your votes. Comments are optional. We’ll use some of your comments when we put together our Best of Fairfield County Winners’ issue later this year!
5) When you have entered your votes in any section, hit the “Submit and Continue” button to move to the next section. Once you have hit this button, you can no longer go back, so make sure you are done voting in that section. You must hit “Submit and Continue” in order for your votes to be counted. You can skip sections if you wish.
6) When you are all done voting, hit the “Finalize Ballot” button. This will submit your ballot to us. Make sure you are satisfied with your choices before finalizing the ballot.
7) You must vote in 10 categories before you can submit your ballot.
1) One ballot per person.
2) Online ballots must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on March 24th, 2013. After this time voting will be closed.
3) While campaigning for Best Of honors is fair game, inducing your fans or patrons to vote through anything that might be constructed as a payoff could result in your disqualification. Asking for votes: fine. Giving someone ANYTHING in exchange for their vote: not fine, as it taints the vote.
4) If it looks like any company is stuffing the ballots we toss all your entries.
5) We only count ballots from this website and paper ballots from the Fairfield County Weekly. If you prefer to submit a paper ballot, one can be found inside this week’s Fairfield County Weeklynewspaper. You may not submit a paper ballot and an online ballot.
TIME TO VOTE! THANKS FOR BEING A LOYAL READER!