WHEN: Tonight, 7:30
WHERE: McDonough Arena, Washington, D.C. (2,400)
RECORDS: UConn 12-1, 0-1 Big Eas; Georgetown 10-4, 1-0
ON THE AIR: SNY (Andrew Catalon and Meg Culmo); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Saturday at Marquette, 4 p.m. (SNY)
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 5.5p (4-of-11 FG), 2.5a last two games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 13.5p, 6.3r, 3.5a, 3.3s last four games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 19.2p, 6.0r, 2.3a last six games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 16.5p, 7.0r, 5.5a last two games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 7.0p, 6.5r, 4.0a last two games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: 7.7p (8-of-29 FG), 5.7r, 2.7b last three games
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 3r in 6 minutes vs. Notre Dame
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: Scoreless in three of the last four games
- Brianna Banks, G, 5-9 Soph.: 6.5p, 2.5a, 2.0s last two games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: Expected to play after missing five straight games (shin)
- Sugar Rodgers, G, 5-11 Sr.: 30.8p (45-of-91 FG), 8.0r, 5.5a, 4.3s last four games
- Andrea White, F, 6-0 Jr.: 13.0p, 5.7r, 3.7s last three games
- Sydney Wilson, C, 6-6 Sr.: 7.3p, 7.7r last three games
- Samisha Powell, G, 5-8 Jr.: 13.0p, 4.0r, 2.5s last two games
- Brittany Horne, F, 6-1 Soph.: 10.5p, 2.5r, 2.5s last two games
- Jasmine Jackson, G, 5-9 Soph.: 5.7p, 1.7s last three games
STILL STREAKING: The Huskies have seen many streaks come and go. But there is one that remains intact. They have not lost back-to-back games in a span of 706 games dating to the final two games of the 1992-93 season. UConn is 51-0 following a loss during this stretch.
CONSISTENCY: The Huskies have not lost their first two Big East games since 1985-86, the first season under coach Geno Auriemma.
RODGERS ROLLING: Rodgers recorded the first triple-double in team history — 33 points, 12 rebounds and 12 assists — against Providence Saturday. She has scored at least 31 points in three of the last four games and has five 30-point games this season.