WHEN: Tonight, 9.
WHERE: XL Center, Hartford (16,294)
RECORDS: Louisville 14-3, 2-1 2-1; UConn 14-1, 2-1
ON THE AIR: CBSSN (Brent Stover and Debbie Antonelli); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Saturday vs. Syracuse at XL Center, 4 p.m. (SNY)
- Shoni Schimmel, G, 5-10 Jr.: 19.0p (21-of-39 FG), 3.0a last three games
- Monique Reid, F, 6-1 Sr.: 18.5p, 6.3r, 2.0s last four games
- Sara Hammond, F, 6-2 Soph.: 5.3p, 1.7r last three games
- Bria Smith, G, 5-10 Soph.: 12.7p, 5.3r, 4.3s last three games
- Antonita Slaughter, G, 6-1 Jr.: 11.2p, 5.6r last five games
- Megan Deines, G, 6-1 Fr.: 2.0p (4-of-14 FG), 2.0r, 1.5a last four games
- Sheronne Vails, C, 6-4 Jr.: Scoreless in 23 minutes (0-of-0 FG) last three games
- Jude Schimmel, G, 5-5 Soph.: 2.3p, 3.3r, 3.5a last four games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: Probable after reinjuring left ankle at Marquette Saturday
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 13.3p, 5.7r, 4.3a, 3.8s last six games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 18.5p, 5.3r, 2.0a last eight games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 16.5p, 6.0r, 4.5a last four games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 2.0p (2-of-13 FG), 2.3r, 2.7a last three games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: Doubtful after missing game vs. Marquette (ankle)
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 7p, season-high 9r, 5a in 23 minutes in return vs. Marquette
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 6.5p, 3.5r, 2.0a, 5.5s in 28.5 minutes last two games
- Brianna Banks, G, 5-9 Soph.: 12p vs. Marquette; Single digits in scoring previous five games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: 2p, 4r, 2a in season-high 19 minutes vs. Marquette
HOME COOKING: The Huskies will play nine of their next 13 games at home after completing a stretch that saw them play nine of 14 games on the road since a trip to Texas A&M Nov. 18.
CONSISTENCY: Dolson has matched her career-high by reaching double figures in scoring in six straight games (14.3). She also did so as a freshman from Feb. 5, 2011 through Feb. 22, 2011.
INJURY BUG: The Huskies have had their share of injuries this season. So have the Cardinals. Sophomore forward Shawnta’ Dyer is out for the season after tearing the ACL and MCL in her knee last month and junior guard Tia Gibbs and senior forward Asia Taylor have missed the first 17 games with hip injuries.
ROLLING ALONG: The Huskies have won 11 straight games against the Cardinals by an average of 23.3 points.