WHEN: Saturday, 4 p.m.
WHERE: XL Center, Hartford (16,294)
RECORDS: Syracuse 15-1, 3-0 Big East; UConn 15-1, 3-1
ON THE AIR: SNY (Andrew Catalon and Meghan Culmo); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Monday vs. No. 4 Duke at Gampel Pavilion, 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Kayla Alexander, C, 6-4 Sr.: Seven double-doubles this season (19.8p, 8.9r)
- Carmen Tyson-Thomas, F, 5-9 Sr.: 11.7p, 7.7r, 2.7s last three games
- Elashier Hall, G, 5-11 Sr.: Career-high 23p vs. DePaul Tues.; 24p previous three games
- Brittney Sykes, G, 5-9 Fr.: 14.3p, 7.5r, 2.5s last four games
- Brianna Butler, G, 5-11 Fr.: 11.0p (7-of-25 FG), 3.5r, 3.0a, 2.0s last two games
- Rachel Coffey, G, 5-7 Jr.: 10.7p, 2.7r, 6.3a last three games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 8.2p (18-of-52 FG), 3.0r, 2.0a last six games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 13.3p, 5.4r, 4.7a, 3.6s last seven games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 18.0p, 6.0r last two games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 16.4p, 6.6r, 3.5a last five games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 2.0p (3-of-14 FG), 2.5r, 2.0a last four games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: Probable after missing last two games (ankle)
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 3.5p, 4.5r, 2.5a last two games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 6.3p, 3.0r, 2.3a, 4.0s in 25.7 minutes last three games
- Brianna Banks, G, 5-9 Soph.: 6.3p (5-of-19 FG), 2.5r last three games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: Questionable after aggravating right shin injury Friday
GIVEAWAY: The Huskies have committed 52 turnovers over the last three games. It is their highest three-game total of the season.
GRAND TIME: Dolson needs eight points to become the 36th player in team history to reach 1,000. She is averaging 10.8 points in 92 career games (90 starts).
FAST START: Syracuse has matched the best overall start in team history (2009-10) and its best start in Big East play (1985-86).