WHEN: Tonight, 7.
WHERE: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs (10,167)
RECORDS: Duke 16-0, UConn 16-1
ON THE AIR: ESPN2 (Pam Ward and Rebecca Lobo); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Saturday at Cincinnati , 8 p.m. (SNY)
- Elizabeth Williams, C/F, 6-3 Soph.: 19.7p, 6.0r, 3.7b last three games
- Chelsea Gray, G, 5-11 Jr.: 13.0p, 5.8r, 6.6a, 3.6s last five games
- Tricia Liston, G, 6-1 Jr.: 11.3p, 3.8r, 1.5a last four games
- Haley Peters, F/G, 6-3 Jr.: 11.2p, 7.4r, 2.6a last five games
- Alexis Jones, G, 5-8 Fr.: 7.5p, 4.0r, 2.0a, 4.0s last two games
- Richa Jackson, F/G, 6-0 Jr.: 6.0p, 1.0r. 1.5s last two games
- Chloe Wells, G, 5-7 Jr.: 7.7p, 2.0r last three games
- Allison Vernerey, C, 6-5 Sr.: 2.7p, 2.7r last three games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 20.3p, 7.0r, 2.3s last three games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: 14.0p, 9.3r, 2.3b last three games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 20.3p (26-of-38 FG), 7.0r, 3.7a last three games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 10.5p (7-of-21 FG), 6.5r, 5.0a, 2.5s last two games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 12.0p, 5.3r, 5.0a in three career games vs. Duke
- Brianna Banks, G, 5-9 Soph.: Scoreless in season-low five minutes vs. Syracuse
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 2.0p, 1.0r in 10.0 minutes last two games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 2.0p (4-of-16 FG), 3.0r, 2.8a last five games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 3.3p (5-of-18 FG), 2.0a, 1.7s last three games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: Questionable after missing game vs. Syracuse Saturday (shin)
STORY LINE STREAKING: The Huskies have won 20 straight games against ACC opponents dating back to an 82-76 loss at North Carolina Jan. 15, 2007. They have won five straight against Duke.
BUCKING THE TREND?: The Huskies have lost five of their last eight games against Top 5 opponents. However, four of these losses have come to Notre Dame.
STILL PERFECT: The Blue Devils are the final unbeaten team in Division I. They were 20-0 and the only remaining undefeated team in the nation when they met UConn — and lost 87-51 — at Gampel Pavilion Jan. 31, 2011.
GRAY AREA: Gray is the only player in the nation averaging at least 14 points (14.0), 5 rebounds (5.9) and 6 assists (6.3) this season. She ranks 15th nationally in assists and 11th in steals (3.6).