WHEN: Today, 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs (10,167)
RECORDS: DePaul 17-6, 6-3 Big East; UConn 21-1, 8-1
ON THE AIR: ESPNU (Bob Picozzi and Brooke Weisbrod); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Tuesday at Providence , 7 p.m. (SNY)
- Brittany Hrynko, G, 5-8 Soph.: Avg. 20.8p, 5.0r, 4.6a, 2.2s last five games
- Jasmine Penny, F, 6-1 Jr.: Career-high 29p vs. Seton Hall Wed.; 22p previous three games
- Anna Martin, G, 5-9 Sr.: Missed four straight games with left knee injury
- Katherine Harry, F, 6-3 Sr.: Leads Big East in rebounding (11.4)
- Chanise Jenkins, G, 5-5 Fr.: Avg. 9.0p, 5.3r, 2.7a last three games
- Megan Rogowski, G, 5-9 Soph.: Missed last eight games with broken hand
- Megan Podkowa, G/F, 6-2 Fr.: Avg. 9.3p, 4.3r, 2.0a last six games
- Kelsey Reynolds, G, 5-9 Jr.: Avg. 3.7p (4-of-15 FG), 2.7r last three games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 20.0p (11-of-17 3-pointers), 6.7r, 4.0a last three games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: 7.5p (6-of-18 FG), 4.5r, 2.5b last two games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 16.7p, 5.7r, 2.0a, 2.0b last three games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 14.0p, 6.0r, 3.5a, 3.0s last two games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 15.0p, 3.0r, 2.5a last two games
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: Questionable after missing game vs. Marquette Tuesday (knee)
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 4-of-4 3-pointers vs. Marquette ; 4-of-21 previous nine games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 2.5p, 4.0a, 1.5s in 22.5 minutes last two games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: 4.5p, 5.5r, 2.5b last two games
REUNION: Not only are UConn coach Geno Auriemma and DePaul coach Doug Bruno great friends, Bruno was an assistant coach under Auriemma in London last summer with the gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic team.
ONE-SIDED: The Huskies have won nine straight games against DePaul, including the last three by an average of 33.3 points.
UP AND DOWN: The Blue Demons have averaged 78.6 points in 17 wins and 63.6 in six losses. Auriemma said he is preparing as if DePaul will be at its best.
AT THE TOP: Harry is the only player in DePaul history to have more than 1,000 points (1,043), 1,000 rebounds (1,066) and 150 blocks (176). She needs two rebounds to move into the Top 20 in Big East history all-time.