WHEN: Tonight, 7
WHERE: Alumni Hall, Providence, R.I. (2,620)
RECORDS: UConn 22-1, 9-1 Big East; Providence 7-16, 2-8
ON THE AIR: SNY (Andrew Catalon and Meghan Culmo); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Saturday at Rutgers, 4 p.m. (SNY)
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: Scored in single digits in 11 of 60 games in her career (15.6)
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 18.3p (27-of-37 FG), 5.5r, 3.0a, 1.5b last four games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: 9.6p, 6.2r, 1.2b last five games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 11.3p, 6.0r, 3.0a, 2.7s last three games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 19.0p (14-of-23 FG), 5.5r, 3.5a last two games
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 5.0p, 4.0r last three games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 8.5p (5-of-7 3-pointers), 3.5a last two games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 4.0p, 3.0a in 21.7 minutes last three games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: 5.7p, 6.3r, 2.0b last three games
- Symone Roberts, G, 5-7 Sr.: 18.0p (20-of-63 FG), 2.3r, 5.0a, 3.0s last four games
- Tori Rule, G, 5-7 Soph.: 16.0p (13-of-40 FG), 4.5r last two games
- Brianna Edwards, F, 6-1 Sr.: 15.5p, 8.5r last two games
- Alexis Harris, G, 5-6 Sr.: 8.7p (10-of-33 FG), 9.3r last three games
- Evi Iiskola, G/F, 5-8 Sr.: 10p, 8r vs. USF Sunday; 10p, 4r previous three games
- Chanise Baldwin, F, 6-2 Soph.: DNP vs. USF (ankle); Listed as day-to-day
- Danielle Pearson, G/F, 5-9 Jr.: 4.0p (4-of-23 FG), 5.3r, 3.7a last three games
DOMINANCE: The Huskies have won 27 straight games against the Friars dating back to an 87-73 loss in the Big East tournament semifinals March 7, 1993. The last 10 games in the series have been decided by an average of 39.2 points.
CENTURY MARK: Faris will make her 100th straight start tonight for the Huskies, starting every game over the last two-plus seasons. She is playing in her 139th career game, putting her 13th all-time in team history.
MINUTES RISING: Doty has played a combined 43 minutes over the last two games. It is just the third time this season that she has played at least 20 minutes in back-to-back games.