WHEN: Tonight, 7
WHERE: XL Center, Hartford (16,294)
RECORDS: Pittsburgh 9-17 (0-13 Big East), UConn 25-2 (12-1)
ON THE AIR: SNY (Andrew Catalon and Meghan Culmo); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Saturday at South Florida, noon (SNY)
- Asia Logan, G, 6-0 Jr.: 21p, career-high 16r vs. Georgetown
- Brianna Kiesel, G, 5-7 Soph.: 21.0p, 5.0r, 5.0a, 2.0s last two.
- Ashlee Anderson, G, 5-9 Jr.: 6.8p, 5.2r, 2.4a last five games
- Loliya Briggs, G, 5-11 Fr.: 8.0p, 4.3r, 2.6a last seven games
- Marquel Davis, G, 5-9 Jr.: 11.7p, 5.0r last three games
- Cora McManus, F, 6-0 Soph.: Scoreless in 19 minutes last two games (0-of-2 FG)
- Chyna Golden, C, 6-2 Soph.: Played season-low four minutes vs. Georgetown
- Krista Pettipier, F, 6-3 Fr.: 1.0p (1-of-5 FG), 6.8r last four games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 18.3p (27-of-42 FG), 7.8r last four games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: 11.5p (8-of-24 FG) 8.5r, 3.5a last two games
- Breanna Stewart, G, 6-4 Fr.: 16p, 5r vs. Seton Hall; 6p, 3r previous two games
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 14.5p, 4.3r, 3.8a, 2.5s last four games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 9.5p (7-of-19 FG), 3.0 turnovers last two.
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: 9.0p, 5.0r last three games
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 5p, 5r vs. Seton Hall; 3p, 2r previous two games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: 7a, 2 turnovers in 64 minutes last three games
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: Has played 14 minutes in last three games (2.0p, 0.3r)
HONOREES: USA Basketball will present UConn coach Geno Auriemma, associate head coach Chris Dailey, assistant coaches Marisa Moseley and Shea Ralph and film coordinator Keith Anderson with commemorative rings for their involvement with the U.S. Olympic team’s gold medal run in London last summer. Hartley (3×3), Jefferson (U-18), Stewart (U-18) and Tuck (U-18) will be also honored for winning gold last summer.
GRAND TIME: Mosqueda-Lewis and Faris will be given commemorative game balls for becoming the 37th and 38th players, respectively, in team history to reach 1,000 points.