WHEN: Tonight, 7
WHERE: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs (10,167)
WHAT: NCAA tournament second round, Bridgeport Regional
RECORDS: Vanderbilt 21-11, UConn 30-4
ON THE AIR: ESPN2, ESPNU (Dave O’Brien and Doris Burke); WTIC-AM 1080 (Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske)
UP NEXT: Regional semifinals Saturday vs. Maryland/Michigan State-winner at Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport, TBA
- Tiffany Clarke, F, 6-0 Sr.: 20.7p, 10.3r last seven games
- Jasmine Lister, G, 5-4 Jr.: 16.0p, 2.2r, 3.9a last nine games
- Christina Foggie, G, 5-9 Jr.: Playing with right knee injury; 6.2p, 1.8r last five games
- Morgan Batey, G, 5-10 Fr.: 4.6p, 5.6r last five games
- Elan Brown, F, 6-2 Fr.: 4.6p, 4.6r last five games
- Jasmine Jenkins, G, 5-8 Fr.: 3.1p, 2.6r last eight games
- Heather Bowe, F, 6-0 Fr: 5.0p, 3.0r last seven games
- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, F, 6-0 Soph.: 17.7p, 6.7r last three NCAA tournament games
- Stefanie Dolson, C, 6-5 Jr.: Double figures in scoring in career-high 15 straight games (15.5)
- Breanna Stewart, F, 6-4 Fr.: Expected to play after missing game vs. Idaho Saturday (calf)
- Kelly Faris, G, 5-11 Sr.: 5.5p, 6.5r, 3.8a, 2.0s last four games
- Bria Hartley, G, 5-7 Jr.: 11.3p, 3.8r, 5.5a, 1.8s last four games
- Morgan Tuck, F, 6-2 Fr.: Career-high 18p in 26 minutes vs. Idaho
- Caroline Doty, G, 5-10 Sr.: 1.5p, 2.0r, 2.0a last four games
- Moriah Jefferson, G, 5-7 Fr.: Career-high 14p in 27 minutes vs. Idaho
- Kiah Stokes, C, 6-3 Soph.: Second career double-double vs. Idaho (14p, 11r)
SWEET RUN?: The Huskies, who are 20-2 all-time in the second round, are looking to advance to the regional semifinals for the 20th straight season.
TWO TO GO: With 106 3-pointers this season, Mosqueda-Lewis needs two to set the team single-season record. Wendy Davis made 107 in 1991-92 (107-of 234).
DOUBLE TROUBLE: Clarke has 11 double-doubles this season, including four in the last five games. She is averaging 18.0 points and 11.7 rebounds in the postseason.
STAMINA: Lister is averaging 36.5 minutes for the Commodores. She has played 40 minutes in 12 games this season, including five of the last seven and 10 of 15.