Due to the threat of rain and, probably more important, thunder and lightning, the CIAC baseball has been postponed to Sunday (look below for the rescheduling). The first rounds of the boys lacrosse tournaments are still on, however.
At first there had been some gloomy and doomy (sic) weather forecasts. Rain. Thunder. Lightning. Hail. Brimstone. Cats. Dogs.
But a quick check of our friends at The Weather Channel shows that the heavy stuff would barely touch our fair state… if at all.
So, probably an ill-advised preemptive strike by the CIAC. We could have played all of these games. This makes me angry ’cause now I’m working Sunday. Thanks CIAC.
Here’s today’s reading from Day 4: