Extra! Extra! Get all your live scoring updates, and playoff point updates, right here.
It’s all hands on deck for the staff of Hearst-Connecticut Newspapers — the Connecticut Post, the Danbury News-Times, the Stamford Advocate and Greenwich Time. We’ll be at nearly every single game in the Southwest Connecticut region for our biggest live scoring blog of the season.
If you’re at home, just click the window below to follow along on everything that’s happening across the state: who’s scoring, who’s winning, whose playoff hopes are alive, whose playoff dreams are dead — from 7 a.m. until closing time when all the points are tabulated and all the playoff teams are accounted for. While your Turkey bakes, just click the window below, sit back and enjoy.
- IN: Xavier (9-0), Staples (8-0), Hall (9-1), Conard (9-1), Newtown (8-2).
- Win and In: Norwalk (7-1), Greenwich (8-1). Both done with a loss.
- Pray: Ridgefield (8-2, can clinch with Stamford, Wilton and New London victories or Norwalk and Greenwich losses); NFA (7-2, beat New London, get enough wins East Lyme, Fitch, Ledyard and Wilbur Cross wins in hopes of passing Ridgefield; or just Norwalk or a Greenwich loss); Pomperaug (8-2, needs New Fairfield and Stratford wins to have a chance); Glastonbury (7-2, get Newington, South Windsor, Southington and Maloney to win to have a shot); Shelton (7-2, beat Derby and say Hail Marys)
- IN: Windsor (10-0), Hand (9-0), Masuk (10-0), Coventry/Windham Tech (9-0).
- Win and In: New London (8-1), New Canaan (8-1), Darien (8-1).
- Pray: North Haven (win and just ONE of these teams to win: Hamden, Hillhouse, Bridgeport Central, Foran); Notre Dame (win and a few of these teams to win: Branford, Shelton, Cheshire, North Haven, Wilbur Cross.); Farmington (9-1, win and RHAM, Middletown and Maloney to win for a chance). Bunnell (7-2, win, plenty of bonus help and get both North Haven and Notre Dame to lose). Torrington (7-2, win and a priest or rabbi or imam.)
- IN: Ansonia (10-0), Ellington/Somers (9-0); Ledyard (8-1), Berlin (9-1), Cheney Tech (9-1).
- Win and In: Wolcott (7-2), Waterford (6-3), Stonington (6-3).
- Pray: Bethel (6-3, win and have either Waterford or Stonington lose); Gilbert/Northwestern (6-3, win and Bethel, plus Waterford or Stonington to lose); Hillhouse (6-3) and Putnam (6-3), both need to win and get all of the above to lose.
- IN: Capital Prep/Classical Magnet (9-0), Valley Regional (9-1), Holy Cross (8-1), Northwest Catholic (8-1), North Branford (9-1), Haddam-Killingworth (8-2), Cromwell (8-2).
- Win and In: Rocky Hill (7-2, can also clinch with just a few bonuses).
- Pray: Weston (6-3), Bloomfield (6-3), Prince Tech. All need to win and grab a Rosary.
The LIVE BLOG
You can also follow scores and scenarios from George DeMaio and the WELI football crew broadcasting the Amity-North Haven game. LISTEN LIVE