Keila Torres Ocasio

Covering Issues That Affect You

First chat in a looong time

Hey there everyone!

I hadn’t had a chat in a few weeks and last week there were some technical difficulties with the site that hosts it. But hopefully this week we’ll finally be able to catch up. A lot has happened in the last month. Come back here at 10 a.m. to join the chat. Talk to you then!

By the way, I don’t think the Post is going to post a link on the homepage forever (they may already have stopped) but if you just type in blog.ctnews.com/ocasio into your browser you’ll come to this blog and find the chat. Spread the word!

UPDATE: CHAT IS UNFORTUNATELY HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THAT OUR WEB GUYS WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT. FOR NOW I’LL BE AVAILABLE TO CHAT UNTIL 11ish THROUGH THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. SPREAD THE WORD!

Keila Torres Ocasio

1. Keila Torres Ocasio says:

They’re sports chats. That’s probably why lol

2. Madeline says:

I did not know there were other live chats from the CT Post. I have never seen announcements about them ?

3. Madeline says:

I did not even know there were other live CT Post chats. I have never seen announcements of them?

4. Keila Torres Ocasio says:

I’ll see how quickly I can get the issue fixed and if possible I’ll try to host a chat later in the week. If not, I’ll try to find another site to host chats on.

5. Keila Torres Ocasio says:

I know it’s so disappointing, especially since I haven’t been able to have one in a while. I couldn’t figure it out last week and this week I finally understand that it’s not my account it’s the Post’s account. There have been just too many live chats hosted by others in the company this week and reached some limit I didn’t know about. I’ll have to figure out another way to do this.

6. Madeline says:

Too bad its not working Keila. I posted earlier this morning telling people to join in your chat….

7. Keila Torres Ocasio says:

No it’s not you haha. Spread the word that I’ll be chatting through this unfortunate comment section because I just realized the site isn’t letting people in for the second week in a row. I’ll have to ask some company guys to check it out but for now we can talk through here since it’s been so long!

8. Keila Torres Ocasio says:

Okay everyone it seems there is a problem with the chat not letting people in. Feel free to chat through this comment section. I’ll be here approving comments and answering questions for the next hour.

9. Madeline says:

I posted about yoour chat on my FB page, now it is so popular I can’t get in !