Overtime

Dave Ruden offers news, commentary and analysis on the FCIAC and local sports

Give me a…Vote for the Overtime Cheerleading Team of the Week

With all FCIAC games postponed this week and several cheerleading coaches asking to be involved with our award, we are holding our first annual Overtime FCIAC Cheerleading Team of the Week contest.

The winning team will receive custom-made T-shirts and a framed plaque courtesy of BlueStreak Sports Training, Garden Catering, the Stamford Advocate, Karl Chevrolet, Innovative Health and Rehabilitation, New Balance of New Canaan, Riko’s Pizza, Mitchells/Richards, Bobby Valentine’s Sports Gallery Cafe, Voice of an Angel and Dr. Brown’s Baby Products.

The vote will run until noon on Friday, with two different twists. On Wednesday, from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., we are going to open the vote for the first time ever and allow people to vote as often as they want. And, at some point during the vote, I am going to again open up the vote for a brief window and let people vote as often as they want. There is a little social networking twist: I will announce the second open vote period ONLY on Twitter. So teams are advised to get their members following me on Twitter. To do so, you can click here on this link.

So at a time when we can all use a little good cheer, vote below and check back to find out who is this week’s Overtime FCIAC Cheerleading Team of the Week.

1. New Canaan cheerleader says:

Congrats st. Joes!!

2. debora says:

yayay great job everyone and thats for all teams

3. Dave Ruden says:

Thanks. You have a lot of class!

4. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

YAY! Saint Joe’s wins by about 3,000 votes. This team deserves it inside and out. No other team, not even New Canaan, compares to Saint Joseph’s! This team is filled with kind-hearted, committed cheerleaders. I’m ecstatic they were honored with winning! Go St. Joe’s!

5. Dave Ruden says:

St. Joseph is the Overtime Team of the Week and will get a framed plaque and custom-made T shirts. And New Canaan is the runner-up and will get our regular Team of the Week T shirts. Sorry for the glitches that happened. Thanks for your understanding and participation.

6. Proud parent says:

Congrats SJ Cadet Cheerleaders!!!

7. NC CHEER CAPT. says:

Just wanted to congratulate the Saint Joe’s cheerleaders! It was a tough race, but dedication by both teams is clearly shown by the poll numbers. And again, thanks to Dave Ruden for giving all the cheerleading teams this recognition.

8. Cheers says:

Thank you for acknowledging that cheer leading is a sport and giving all the teams the recognition they deserve!

9. Dave Ruden says:

Everyone, after the vote closes and I post the results on Twitter, check back here for a little news.

10. no name says:

Even though St. Joes is clearly going to win, I think it is important to point out how special the New Canaan cheerleading team is. I am not even on their team, but I still admire them. I see them at FCIAC every year. They always say good luck to every team, have smiles on their faces, great attitudes, and they are never disrespectful to anyone. They are true role models and represent cheerleading in the best way possible. The New Canaan cheerleaders are the true winners, because in the end, it doesn’t matter how popular you are or how many votes you got, it matters on who you are as a team. We all love you New Canaan!

11. debora says:

GABI BUTLER is voting !!

12. Dave Ruden says:

I’m opening it up again. Sorry. Apparently the program is still on daylight saving and shut down an hour early

13. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

why is the poll closed at ten? instead of eleven?!

14. SJ Senior says:

If you don’t know who to vote for, give your vote to SJHS. These girls have come such a long way. Their attitude at games this year is wonderful: cheerful, enthusiastic, excited, and friendly. It’s so much fun to watch them! Not only that, they’re very competitive and talented girls. They deserve this!

15. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

good luck saint joes! i believe we can win. :) thanks Dave for this opportunity to vote! i know all the girls on the Saint Joe’s team. i really hope they win this poll and recieve the recognition they deserve!

16. Dave Ruden says:

Thank you!

17. donna says:

Hi im an nc cheer mom and i just wanted to say thank you for working so hard and letting the girls have this oportunity for all teams!! i know all the girls on our team have really loved the supportthey have gotten frome friends and family! im sorry for all the negitive commentsim sure you get alot…i gues its all just cheer drama!:) Just thank you once again!

18. Dori says:

GO ST.JOES YOU ARE AWESOME!GO MAROON GO GOLD GO MAROON GO GOLD SJHS!

19. Dave Ruden says:

This will all be addressed tonight. I promise!

20. Dave Ruden says:

Everyone, depending on where you are voting from, especially schools and libraries, sometimes if you go too fast the program gets overwhelmed and requests a cooling off period. It has happened periodically in the past. I have no way to control it. I’m also about to cover a game so I don’t have time to reply to all the comments. I have an idea in mind what I am going to do. Promise to address it later. I appreciate all your concerns I promise.

21. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

TO ALL OTHER TEAMS: SAINT JOE’S IS AN EXTREMELEY HARD WORKING GROUP AND A GREAT BUNCH OF CHEERLEADERS! I’m not even a cheerleader, yet it’s obvious to me how hard they work. Please vote for them <3

22. lisa says:

looks like im blocked on my phone too. Well theres nothing we can doo about! just hoppen mor kids will vote nc! i just dont think there will be a chance due to all the technical dificulties! i still want to thank you for giving us this chance to vote! praying that my cooling off time will be short!!!

23. tina says:

TO ALL OTHER TEAMS: NEW CANAAN CAN REALLY USE YOUR SUPPORT

24. Dave Ruden says:

Open voting is now live. It didn’t kick in for anyone at the start. It took 8 minutes to load. No one had an advantage. Keep voting past 5 because the program will probably take a few minutes to stop too.

25. Nc says:

Okay thanks!

26. NewCanaanFan says:

The open voting is not working for new Canaan. It’s unfair and should be fixed… Fast

27. Jonathan says:

Hi dave, its not letting me vote continuously just a heads up i believe its not letting a few others too

28. Dave Ruden says:

I set it 5 minutes ago. Program seems to be taking a while to kick in.

29. Nc says:

Or for a lot of my friends

30. Nc says:

It hasn’t Opened for any of my devices yet

31. Dave Ruden says:

Thanks. Happy to do it. This has been one of the best. I’ve never allowed open voting before. We’ve had close races like this in the past. Thinking for my regular winter vote having one unannounced open voting period for 2-3 hours to add fun. One thing I did wrong here: I should have ended vote today instead of tomorrow. Everyone must be tired! At the time I wanted to allow extra voting time in case there were still outages. Glad everyone is enjoying. That and recognizing teams and athletes is why this was all started.

32. LovesSJcheer says:

Hi Dave, Thanks for the opportunity to put the cheerleaders in the spotlight instead of the supporting role like ususal.
    Just wondering if this Overtime Contest is more heated than others?
    Wow! it was crazy with the NC and SJ families yesterday – voting went one way and then the other.

33. CheerMOM says:

If FCIAC can declare co~Champions in Field Hockey, I think Blue Streak should declare St. Joe’s and New Canaan co~Champions in this team of the week contest for getting over 36,000 votes from their fans. You are both winners because rallying the fans is what cheerleading is all about! Thank you Dave for recognizing this very dedicated and enthusiastic sport that runs August through March! The longest sport season!
    Great job Cheer girls…YOU”VE GOT SPIRIT!!!

34. Anonymous says:

@nccheeralumni : the comment made by @sjcheeralumni said nothing against the New Canaan just that the SJ girls are nice as well despite what others think!

35. Cheer Mom says:

I’m reading comments and I hope that this event doesn’t cause problems between any teams. Cheerleading is a sport to me and you all work so hard. This vote was a way to get many involved in supporting their school/team. Yesterday’s open vote was insane and the computer told me I needed a cooling off period. LOL Good Luck to both NC and SJ. In my opinion, you all deserve it.

36. Dave Ruden says:

Thanks Emily. That means a lot. And I hope in a small way this brings attention to all 19 teams because I know how much hard work you all put into your sport.

37. Emily says:

Dave, thank you so much for allowing the cheerleaders to do this! It’s really fun and we appreciate the recognition we’re getting! Win or lose we had so much fun with this and are proud that we got our fans to help support us. THANK YOU!

38. Dave Ruden says:

The vote goes until noon on Friday and there was little change in the voting. And one team wasn’t blocked over another. Be cool!

39. Dave Ruden says:

To the St. Joseph, New Canaan cheerleaders and all the other teams: First, I’m glad this has been fun and most of all I have been most impressed by both the spirit and class of everyone involved. You should all be proud. There will be open voting tomorrow from 4-5. I am covering a game that starts at 5, so be prepared that open voting could end a little bit early or a little bit later (I’m going to be changing it from an iPad mini, which I have never attempted before). After this is done I’d like some feedback from everyone on the open voting. I’ve never done it before. I probably kept this vote going a little too long. I usually end votes at noon on Wednesday. Starting in the winter I’d like to maybe have one surprise open vote window for maybe 2-3 hours to make use of Twitter. Please feel free to email me back with any feedback. It would be appreciated. Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

Dave

40. Dave Ruden says:

It takes a minute or two after I close the open voting for it to kick in. There was very little difference in the vote during that period.

41. Jonathan says:

nc should get the award because they were the winners at 11:00

42. Jonathan says:

the voting over and over again should have ended!!! y didn’t it!! now we r losing!!i think there is a glitch

43. Emily says:

may the odds ever be in your favor.

44. Fciac fan says:

sj deserves to win, vote for them. not new canaan!

45. poodle says:

no its about the best team of the week. the girls with the most spirit.

46. MJ says:

People should vote for team of the week because they are doing things for the community not just because they are a great group of girls. All these girls are great! The teams that are giving back to the community and doing things should be recognized for team of the week, isnt that what its about……

47. natalie says:

ya sj woo

48. Maroon & Gold says:

Although some of the cattier girls may be the ones trying to run the comment box, I truly believe the St. Joseph cheerleaders are nothing but sweet girls dedicated to their sport and team. I’m not saying any other team is any less deserving, but the sportsmanship they show to other teams and how well they support their own school teams is outstanding, and unlike anything I’ve seen any other team do. Good luck, and may the best cheer team win.

49. NC cheer alum says:

@SJ cheer alumni: I personally know more half of the girls on the NC cheerleading team and they are nothing but nice girls. They truly deserve this after everything that has happened to the team in the past 3 years. Maybe you shouldn’t trash talk other teams….just saying.

50. savs says:

sport or not sad still love it

51. savs says:

savs just tryna get a new tshirt and some recognition ya feel me

52. savs says:

why errrryone hat in on SJVCheerrrrr?

53. Ponnies says:

Yes it is vote nc if to agree with me

54. Christina says:

LETS GO ST.JOES

55. Dave Ruden says:

Sure this was sent in just to start trouble. If you want to waste your time, you ladies can handle this one.

56. Gump says:

Cheerleading isn’t a sport

57. Nick says:

NC cheerleaders got my vote. They don’t get much attention, but they deserve it.

58. natalie says:

sjv cheer wassup

59. SJ Cheer Alum says:

@Debora I personally know half of the girls on the SJ cheerleading team and they are nothing but nice girls. They truly deserve this after everything that has happened to the team in the past 3 years. Maybe you shouldn’t trash talk other teams….just saying.

60. Harry Potter says:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DESERVE IT MORE THAN ANYBODY!!!!!!!

DHS CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

VOTE FOR DARIEN.

61. GO SU says:

Everyone please please please vote for SJ!!!!!!!!! those girls have worked soooo hard so far and I think they truly deserve this!!!!!!!! Please vote for SJ!!!!!!!!

62. BMHS Cheer says:

As much as I want my team to win….it’s not going to happen. So I’m voting for WILTON! Everyone loves an underdog plus they hosted FCIACS since forever!!!! I think it’d be nice to give them so recognition!!!! Go Wilton!!

63. darienforever says:

as much as i love new canaaan (not being sarcastic at all they are the sweetest and are absolutely amazingggg) please vote for darien to even if you arre from different teams! we could use the recognition:)

64. DHSCHEER says:

HEY EVERYBODY!!! WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE! SO LETS VOTE FOR VERY HARDWORKING GIRLS WHO DESERVE TO HAVE THIS AWARD! VOTE DARIEN! BLUW WAVE PRIDE IS IN YOU! :D

65. rams fan says:

hail NC

66. debora says:

ya me to i wish my team was winning but since we give up im voting NC there alot nicer than sj

67. jonathan says:

im frome norwalk but im voting NC

68. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

Saint Joe’s works so hard! I see how hard they work on their cheers, tumbling, stunting, and even this poll. Vote for a team filled with hard-working, nice, talented cheerleaders! LET’S GO SAINT JOE’S! KEEP UP THE PACE :)

69. it's ya girl riss says:

SJ HOORAH

70. Former Cheerleader says:

haha.. ludlowe gave up.

71. Lisa B says:

This is insane!

72. NC Ram Fan says:

For teams who are not voting for themselves anymore… Vote New Canaan. They’re truly great people… So nice, and so gracious. I watch them at their football games and they do an amazing job! VOTE NEW CANAAN.

73. colormehipster says:

Saint Joe’s! Whooo. Vote for SJ’s!

74. colormehipster says:

let’s goooo saint joe’s. c’mon vote for sj’s. they’re cheerleaders have the most spirit!

75. Lisa B says:

SJ Cheer, you got this. Don’t back down. Come on fans!!!!! VOTE!!!!

76. huba says:

NEW CANAAN! NEW CANAAN!!!

77. BIG BLUE says:

LETS GO BLUE WAVE!! DARIEN HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD AND REALLY DESERVES THIS! VOTE BWC!!

78. savs says:

heres what savs thinks, savs thinks that SJ needs to win because they’re obviously the best and i love them all more than life itself, ok so vote for St Joseph Varsity cheeeeeer, SJV CHeer WOOOOOOOOOO. Amen, xo ok bye.

79. Cheerney says:

Aw yeah SJ! Back on top once again! HailSJ

80. shah boy milkey says:

just keep voting, just keep voting, just keep voting voting voting voting

81. WILTON says:

wilton cheer is the best looking team in the fciac, so vote.

82. NC Fan says:

Come on all you NC fans , let me see you vote US in ! (:

83. miss mary mac all dressed in black says:

come on new canaan!! you got this girls!! u have worked soo hard!!!

84. BATGIRL says:

VOTE NC UNDERDOG STORY IN REAL LIFE! COME ON PEOPLES!! New Canaan Rose like the majestic phoenix they are and are now dominating this poll. Like really THEY’RE the BOMB DIGGITY . They rose like a flamboyant unicorn and are now galloping, from a measly little 7th place to first…. I APPROVE!!!!

85. peace-and-love says:

@ SJ Biggest Fan. I am aware this. That is why I wrote that comment. I was sticking up for both St. Joes and NC.

86. Lisa B says:

NC must be on a lunch break b/c they are moving up fast!

87. Nc fan says:

New Canaan is the come back kid! They deserve to win!!! Go rams!

88. Dave Ruden says:

One glitch in the Polldaddy program that has happened a few times and I cannot fix: if you try and vote too fast from the same place, it overloads the program and will block voting for a short period of time as a cooling down period. Sorry. Usually has happened only at school computers.

89. SJ CHEER says:

Is anyone else getting blocked????

90. WiltonWarriorFan says:

Goooooooooo WILTON!!!!

91. SJ BIGGEST FAN says:

peace-and-love nobodys cheating, the point of this vote is for people to vote for the cheerleading team that they think is the best, if either team is able to get 10,000+ votes then good for them. Sportsmanship is also an important part of cheerleading and we’d appreciate if you could show some. Thank you, and cheer on!

92. SJ BIGGEST FAN says:

I AM SJ BIGGEST FAN LET GO GIRLS U ROCK!!!
    VOTE SJ

WOO!

93. Lisa B says:

Keep it going SJ!!!!!!

94. rams fan says:

I love nc cheer!!!!!!!!!!! i go to all the games!!!! please vote, it would mean the world to them!!!! <3

95. ash says:

Haaillllllll SJ

96. Emily says:

preach it sista (peace-and-love)

97. Dave Ruden says:

Well said!

98. peace-and-love says:

This is getting too catty! Isn’t the entire point of cheerleading to have honest fun. Now people are just accusing others of cheating. It is ridiculous! We (cheerleaders) finally get a poll and this happens! St. Joes and New Canaan obviously have a strong fan base to produce these results. Stop playing into the stereotype society portrays cheerleaders!!

99. Shannan says:

VOTE SJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100. Sally mchugh says:

Vote for SJ!! They work so hard and deserve this!! Maroon, gold, and white!!

101. Cheer mom says:

No, St. Joes is NOT in school today

102. Sj says:

To confused: SJ doesn’t have school today because of Election Day

103. Dave Ruden says:

People don’t seem to realize with the proper networking it is easy to get thousands and thousands of votes. One coach had a brother who did business in Norway and got everyone there to vote. Athletes have former teammates in college and reach out to get their schools to vote. One person last year got Russell Martin of the Yankees to retweet a link. Some teams get into this more than others. It’s not right to accuse them of cheating if they do.

104. PEACELOVECHEER says:

stamford!!!!

105. confused says:

how can st. joes have their votes rapidly increasing right now? aren’t they in school?

106. Dave Ruden says:

Remember everyone: there is open voting tomorrow from 11am-11pm so rally the troops and follow me on Twitter for updates.

107. RAM says:

Dear mustang, it is simple to get 10,000 votes when there is unlimited voting and we have a very strong fan base. Sorry about the frustration though!

108. Dave Ruden says:

There is one glitch with the polldaddy program I use that has happened a few times: if you try and vote too much from one site it overwhelms the program and freezes you for a short period. There is no way to control it. I’m sorry it happened.

109. vikinggggggsssssss says:

I know alot of people got blocked when they tried to vote during the unlimited voting hours and it froze.

110. vikinggggggsssssss says:

I agree with the comment above me…how can they possibly get 10,000 votes in a couple hours! EVERYONE VOTE WESTHILL CHEER

111. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

@mustang I completely agree!

112. mustang fan says:

There was unlimited voting. It’s not hard to keep refreshing and voting.

Go Mustangs!

113. no name says:

new canaan got swaggg

114. NCHS Rams says:

hey mustang… it’s called fricken strategy.

115. Lisa B. says:

Let’s go SJ Fans!!!!! Vote! Vote! Vote!!

116. Shannan says:

VOTE NC!!!!!!

117. SJHS says:

Can everyone pleas vote for SJV cheer they work soo hard and I know how bad they want it! It would mean the world to them to win this!! Please!!! Go vote for SJ

118. Fetus says:

Keep it up st.joes we neeeed to win this!!! Vote SJ!!

119. COLORMEHIPSTER says:

saint joe’s is in it to win it. LEGGO. vote for the best. St. Joseph’s is where it’s at.

120. westhilllllll says:

IF IT AIN’T PURPLE IT AIN’T POPPIN WESTHILL CHEER OR DIE!

121. cheer says:

VOTE FOR FAIRFIELD WARDE! WE’VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD THIS SEASON! THIS IS OUR YEAR!

122. Shannan says:

VOTE NEW CANAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

123. FCIAC says:

OH-KAY LUDLOWE CHEER I C U. I C U. KEEP UP THE VOTING! LUDLOWE CHEER. FALCONS IN YOUR FACE

124. VOTELUDLOWE says:

VOTE FOR LUDLOWE CHEER THEY LITTERALLY HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO BE ON TOP ON THEIR GAME LAST YEAR, AND THIS YEAR IS NO EXCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

125. ok LUDLOWE CHEER ok says:

VOTE LUDLOWE…..THEY WON FCIACS LAST YEAR SOO….

126. DHSCHEER says:

VOTE DARIENNN

127. merpmerp says:

vote staples cheer or perish…they are the bombdigity and to be the bombdigity you must vote for staples

128. merpmerp says:

staples cheer or perish they are the bombdigity.

129. fetus says:

Comon SJ we got and 800 vote lead!!!! Let’s keep it up!!

130. SUPERFAN FOR STAPLES says:

LETS GO STAPLES!!!
    VOTE STAPLES
    WRECK’EM

131. GODARIEN says:

DARIEN CHEER!! WE WORK SUPER HARD AND DESERVE THIS! GO WAVE!!! BWC FOREVER

132. GODARIEN says:

DARIEN CHEERLEADING IS THE BEST!!! WE WORK SUPER HARD AND DESERVE THIS! GO WAVE!!! BWC FOREVER

133. colormehipster says:

saint joe’s!!! let’s vote for them!
    we’re gonna win!

134. STAPLES CHEER!!!!!!!!! says:

STAPLES CHEER IS THE BEST! WE ROCK…. STEADY!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR US!

135. DARIEN says:

VOTE DARIEN!!!!!LETS GO DARIEN!!!

136. colormehipster says:

let’s go saint joe’s. maroon and gold. VOTE VOTE VOTE.

137. cmh says:

LET’S GO SAINT JOE’S. WE’RE GONNA WIN!

138. Dave Ruden says:

The basis is having a little fun and giving cheerleading – which is considered a sport by the FCIAC – some recognition and the chance to partake in this contest when we can’t most of the year.

139. confused voter says:

how can their be a cheerleading team of the week when none of the teams “competed” because of the storm. What is the basis for this contest. Should I base my vote on my favor of high school, last weeks “game”, or all the “games” so far?

140. fetus says:

SJ NEEDS TO WIN! EVERYONE VOTE FOR USSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

141. WESTHILL says:

VOTE WESTHILL CHEER!!!! THEY HAVE THE MOST HEART OUT OF ALL THESE TEAMS AND WORK EXTREMELY HARD

142. SJHS says:

VOTE FOR SJ! Best hearted team out there!

143. DHC says:

Please vote for Darien. We have been working really hard this year and it would mean a lot to us.

144. WAVECHEER says:

VOTE DARIEN! LETS GO BLUE WAVE

145. Wilton says:

VOTE FOR WILTON!

146. whs says:

VOTE WILTON HIGH SCHOOL CHEER!!!!!! THESE HARD WORKING GIRLS DESERVE IT!!! WILTON WILTON WILTON

147. WHSCHEER says:

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR WESTHILL CHEER !!! THEY HAVE SO MUCH HEART AND ARE WORKING REALLY HARD THIS YEAR. THIS WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO THEM!

148. Suzette says:

Go THS Varsity!!!!!!!

149. PEACELOVECHEER says:

PLEASE VOTE STAMFORD CHEER!!! WERE THE BESTT!!

150. NC CHEER says:

VOTE NEW CANAAN CHEER. We work so hard!

151. CHEERLEADER says:

VOTE LUDLOWE PLEASEEE :)

152. shs says:

EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR STAMFORD CHEER!!!

153. Carly Gillman says:

vote Stamford!! best team out theree!

154. queenT says:

vote trumbull highhh! we are awesome!

155. E says:

Lets go St. Joes!!!!

156. Savs says:

Everybody vote SJ! They need to win!!!

157. Joe says:

Eerybody vote SJ! We need to win!!!

158. Sag says:

I just luv sjvcheer

159. WEEPLEEE says:

DARIEN IS DA COOLEST DUDE. EVEN THOUGH WE R DOWN BY…1700, WE WILL PREVAILLLLLLL! YESHHH BWC!

160. daboss says:

Darien is da coolest. JUST BECAUSE WE R DOWN BY LIKE…..1,700 WE CAN STILL WIN!! WOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!

161. trumbull eagles says:

GO VOTE FOR TRUMBULL THEY ARE AWESOME THIS YEAR!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!

162. SJgangordie says:

#SJ4LYFEMANE bout that SJ swag keep votin!!! hearin them cheer pumps me up 4 games!!!!!! #lovedem!!!

163. westhillllll says:

#WHSCHEERORDIE

164. shs says:

VOTEEEEE FOR STAMFORD CHEERLEADERS!!

165. Cheerney says:

Everyone vote for SJ Varsity cheer!

166. ANON says:

GOOO SAINT JOE’S!!!!!

167. Sue says:

VOTE FOR MY NEICE ON SJ CHEER!!!! SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH AT THE GAMES!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

168. savs says:

SJV Cheer goes hard in the votes, hollllaaaaa

169. Jane says:

Go Trumbull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

170. WHSCHEERORDIE says:

EVERYONE VOTE FOR WESTHILL CHEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TEAM WITH ALOT OF SPIRIT!

171. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAPLES

172. cheerfolyfee says:

TRUMBULL VARSITY, STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

173. SJ says:

SJ VARISTY, THE TEAM YOU NEED TO WATCH

174. Savs says:

thank everyone for supporting SJV cheer!

175. Clark says:

Dont know who to vote for???? GO FOR ST JOES!!!!!!!!

176. Savs says:

thanks Joe!!!!!!!

177. Joe says:

SJ CHEER GIRLS DESERVE IT!!!!! LOVE THEM SUCH SWEET GIRLS!!!

178. Savs says:

savs loves SJV Cheer

179. Desks says:

HAILLLLLLL SJ

180. Unknoan says:

EVERYBODY YELL GO ST JOES!!!!!!!!!!!

181. CHEEERR LEADA says: