The election of board officers is the most high-profile item on tonight’s Board of Education meeting agenda. The board’s vote on a new chairman ended in a split at their Nov. 21 meeting, when the board’s four Democrats voted for Adriana Ospina and the four Republicans voted for Peter Sherr.
At the board’s Nov. 26 meeting, members voted to postpone the vote to tonight.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. in the board room at the school district’s headquarters at 290 Greenwich Avenue.
Here’s the agenda:
1. Call To Order and Pledge Of Allegiance
2. Election of Officers
3. Update from Greenwich High School Innovation Team
4. First Reading, Monitoring Report E-001-003, Science
5. Discussion of Magnet School Lottery Process and Procedures for Tuition Students
6. Action on 2013-2014 Agenda Plan