Want to serve on a city board or commission?


STAMFORD — Mayor David Martin is soliciting applications from residents interested in serving on one of the city’s volunteer boards or commissions.

The following boards are looking for members, according to a news release from the mayor’s office:

  • Board of Ethics
  • Camera Review Committee
  • Community Enterprise Zone Board
  • Economic Development Commission
  • Environmental Protection Board
  • Golf Commission (Gaynor Brennan)
  • Harbor Management Commission
  • Health Commission
  • Historic Preservation Advisory Commission
  • Old Long Ridge Historic District
  • Parks and Recreation Commission
  • Patriotic and Special Events Commission
  • Planning Board 
  • Shellfish Commission
  • Smith House Board of Directors
  • Social Services Commission
  • Stamford Golf Authority (Sterling Farms)
  • Tax Assessment Board of Appeals
  • Transit District
  • Urban Redevelopment Commission
  • Water Pollution Control Authority (WPCA)
  • Zoning Board
  • Zoning Board of Appeals

To apply, download an application online here, visit the mayor’s office on the 10th floor of the Government Center or call 203-977-4150. Completed applications can be emailed to boardapplications@stamfordct.gov or Office of the Mayor, 888 Washington Blvd, Stamford, CT 06901.