Be prepared to get soaked today.
The National Weather Service says we could pick up more than 2 inches of rain before the weather system blows out of here on Saturday.
Because of the expected deluge. there is a flash flood watch. Also expect tides to be between 1 and 1.5 feet above normal.
We’ve got a wall of water heading our way. You can track the rain on radar here.
The good news? The weekend is looking good!
- Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Patchy fog before 9am, then Patchy fog after noon. High near 67. Southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3am, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog before 3am. Low around 56. Southeast wind 10 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers before 8am, then a slight chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.