The nice summer weather will continue for the next couple days followed by a chance of showers.
The day is off to a cool start. Lowest temperatures this morning were 52 in Danbury and Oxford, 60 in Bridgeport and 49 in Windsor Locks.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday: A chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.