Another nice sunny day in store. Sorry kids, its time to head back to school.
Temperatures will be in the mid-80s and the humidity shouldn’t be too bad.
Here’s the forecast from the National Weather Service:
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight: Clear, with a low around 65. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday: Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 91. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.