- Who, when, whatever: Bridgeport at Providence, The Dunk, Friday, 7 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / Mark Divver / PBroons
- Box score: Sure (R: Markovic, Faist; L: Antipin, Brennan).
- No “Former Sound Tiger Dmitrii Antipin”? I figured you were sick of that the first 300 times I did it.
- Storyline: Bridgeport is mostly finding ways. Steve Bernier sat out practice yesterday and was day-to-day. All other hands were on deck, and sounded like they would all get a chance sometime this weekend. After I shipped the gameday yesterday, the Bruins called up Peter Cehlarik and sent Trent Frederic down, but Mark’s not expecting Frederic in tonight. It’s also Deadline Weekend, with one big name off the board. The Big Club is status quo at this (very-early-afternoon) writing. At least as far as we know.
- Meh, what else is going on: COIN FLIP. (The backstory’s in here.)
- I don’t have tickets for Saturday or Sunday, would like free stuff and would like to help out in the local community. Whatcha got? There’s a bunch of promotional stuff this weekend. Saturday is also Capalbo Strong night, and Sunday is Play for Pam day.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: Probably. Expecting to be pretty much off the grid tonight. Enjoy the game.
- Do you believe in 39th anniversaries: Yes. Remind me to write about the equipment manager someday.
- RIP, Nick Cafardo.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow.
Apparent lines off the AHLTV:
Dal Colle – Stevens – Ho-Sang
Helgeson (A)-Vande Sompel
The usual substitute alternates (well that’s a turn of phrase) have been Ryan Bourque and Stephen Gionta, so someone’s wearing an ‘A’ for the first time. Sure Alan’ll tell you.