The Museum and Nature Center will be open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. and no pre-registration is required. Below, please note the safety regulations.
Planning Your Visit
• Parking and entry will be at the Knobloch Family Farmhouse ONLY at 151 Scofieldtown Road
. • Scan our SM&NC QR Code to view these guidelines and our Site Map.
• Concluding your visit, please exit to the Farmhouse Parking Lot via the paved path behind the Maple Sugar House.
• Meadow tables are spaced apart for your picnicking pleasure, please tidy up after use for other guests. Our Safety Requirements
• Adults & children over the age of 4 must wear a facemask while indoors, on the playground, or anytime when social distancing is not possible.
• We ask that you stop at our Handwashing Stations upon arrival and before touching the animals. • Social Distancing must be strictly adhered to at 6 feet. Avoid Bottlenecks. Be patient and kind
• Children must be closely supervised at all times. What’s OPEN at this time • Heckscher Farm and Organic Garden, Nature’s Playground (open 6/17), our hiking trails including the Orange Adventure Trail, and the Wheels-In-The-Woods trail, as well as the Bendel Pond Meadow
• On June 17, our Bendel Mansion building and Museum Galleries will open for our wonderful summer exhibition, Art and the Animal, the flagship showcase of work from the Society of Animal Artists. Exhibition on view through September 7, 2020.
• Hecksher Farm Restrooms, next to HeckscherWILD!, and our Meadow Restrooms are open for one family at a time, please. • Sunday Farm Market opens June 7, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM in North Parking Lot. What’s CLOSED at this time
• Overbrook Nature Center, HeckscherWILD!, and the Art, Nature & Me Preschool.