This summer dust off your lawn chairs and get ready to be entertained! This summer MOCA of Westport is presenting a new concert series featuring a line-up of thirteen Jazz, Pop, and Classical performances. We’re also thrilled to bring back the talented artists of Jazz at Lincoln Center for three of the Jazz performances. All concerts will be held at MoCA Westport’s outdoor space on 19 Newtown Turnpike in Westport at 7 p.m. Concert goers are encouraged to bring their own lawn chair seating. Food and drinks are available for purchase at each concert.
Concert goers have the choice of purchasing individual tickets, an all-season pass one of three packages, a classical, jazz, or pop package. In case of inclement weather that cancels a concert, a rain date has been established for the evening following the original performance date. No refunds will be issued.
The 2021 Season schedule is listed below. Tickets are on sale now!
- Friday, April 30, 2021: Matt Nakoa (Pop)
- Friday, May 14, 2021: Isaiah J. Thompson: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, May 28, 2021: The Alexa Tarantino Quartet: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, June 11, 2021: Jocelyn and Chris (Pop)
- Friday, June 25, 2021: Alessio Bax and Lucille Chung, piano duo (Classical)
- Friday, July 9, 2021: Oshima Brothers (Pop)
- Friday, July 16, 2021: Horszowski Trio and Masumi Per Rostad; viola (Classical)
- Friday, August 6, 2021: Catalyst String Quartet (Classical)
- Friday, August 20, 2021: Samara Joy Ensemble: Jazz at Lincoln Center Emerging Artist Spotlight (Jazz)
- Friday, September 3, 2021: The Simon Mulligan Trio (Jazz)
- Friday, September 10, 2021: Escher String Quartet (Classical)
- Friday, October 8, 2021: Marielle Kraft (Pop)
- Friday, October 15, 2021: The Figgs (Pop)