- Who, when, whatever: Sound Tigers at Senators, CAA Arena, Belleville, Ontario
- If my car breaks down right on the border, do I call AAA or CAA Whoa.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the Senators
- Box score: I mean if you want it (R: Blandina, Schrader; L: Flemington, Deschamps)
- Game notes: The big news of the week so far is that Andrew Ladd is on his way to Bridgeport again, this time on a regular assignment. (It might actually be that Mitch Vande Sompel is done, also tucked therein). Ladd brings a veteran presence, though he’s obviously still rehabilitating from his knee surgery. (Ladd also brings a potential veteran issue, now that he’s off his conditioning stint and counts as a veteran. Him, Ryan Bourque, Colin McDonald, Seth Helgeson, Thomas Hickey, Ben Thomson, and Steve Bernier: seven vets for five spots. Bernier is out injured, but still.) We’ll see which if any defensemen draw back in off the injured list. (When does the “refer to the Insider” statute of limitations run out? ‘Cause, you know, talked Grant Hutton and Bode Wilde in there on Wednesday/Thursday. Hutton also delivered one of the greatest Five Dumb Questions responses ever.) Sending David Quenneville to Worcester would seem to indicate they’re readyish. Bridgeport also swapped the rookie goalies again with the Railers, bringing Linus Soderstrom up.
- Meh, what else is going on: Fooball. Lots of fooball. Also the second night of the Jeopardy Tournament of Champions Final. That was pretty much the perfect trio for the final.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: Yep.
- Will you be warmer tonight than you were for Belleville 2017-18: Probably depends on deadlines.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow, with the usual “lines” exception eventually.
-Lines in an OT loss on a power-play goal, in no particular order:
D: Helgeson (A)-Burroughs (C)
Wotherspoon-Hutton (he returns)