- Who, when, whatever: Sound Tigers at Wolf Pack, The Mall, Hartford, 7 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the Wolf Pack / Bob Crawford
- Box score: Sure (R: Halkidis, C.Syvret; L: Simeon, Cooke)
- Game notes: Not exactly what they were looking for last night, a game in which they led 2-1 and tied it at 3 before giving up four goals the rest of the way. Jared Coreau was in for all of them, making 34 saves on 41 shots (well, 40 shots, and one goal credited to Owen Tippett after Coreau’s clearing attempt from behind the Bridgeport net caromed in off Tippett). We’ll see if they go to Jakub Skarek from here. Meanwhile, Linus Soderstrom won his North American pro debut in Glens Falls. Hartford won again last night. No Vitali Kravtsov on the other side, healthy-scratched from the first Bridgeport game, heading back to Russia for the second.
- Meh, what else is going on: Football. Lots of football.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: Yep.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow, with the now-typical lineup exception.
Apparent Sound Tigers lines to go with that (not that I'm there):
— Michael Fornabaio (@fornabaioctp) October 26, 2019