- Who, when, whatever: Sound Tigers at Falcons, Springfield Civic Center, 7:05 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the T-birds / Ryan Smith / Matt Wiernasz
- Box score: OK (R: Williams, Curtin; L: F.Murphy, St. Lawrence).
- Game notes: Fooball tied us up yesterday, so didn’t get over to the Sound Tigers’ only practice between the weekend’s three-in-three and this holiday weekend’s three-in-four to see if anything was new on Cole Bardreau, day-to-day as of Sunday, or any of the longer-term injured. (Which I guess includes Linus Soderstrom; see the slightly abbreviated weekly package, which includes Brent Thompson quotes on Kieffer Bellows’ “reboot.”) Jared Coreau was incredibly open after Sunday’s win, incidentally, and hope I did him justice. Big news further down on the farm, where Worcester fired the coaching staff after a 4-10-1-0 start; David Cunniff takes over as coach and GM. Son of the late legend John Cunniff, David’s got a long coaching career of his own now. Good wishes, as tweeted, to Jamie Russell and Derek Army, who were good to us here, Army back to his playing days in college.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: Getting down to the nitty-gritty, y’all. (Finally, fooball season has reached the point where my expertise has use)
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Friday. Happy Thanksgiving. (I am quite thankful for whichever of you have stuck this out with me.)