- Who, when, whatever: Falcons at Sound Tigers, Arena at Harbor Yard, 7 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the T-birds / Ryan Smith / Matt Wiernasz
- Box score: Yep (R: Riley, Schrader; L: Colby, Kiriakos). First real Bridgeport game for referee Mason Riley, who they saw in the preseason.
- Game notes: Edit: Jakub Skarek comes up from Worcester this afternoon. A goalie banged up here, apparently. Three in a row. Break up the Sound Tigers. The Kieffer Bellows Reboot may’ve cleared the cache a little; a goal and an assist the other night in Springfield. This is, yes, still the worst 22-game start in team history. But a win tonight and they’d get out of the basement, so to speak: The 2007-08 team started 9-12-1-0 for 19 points. Tonight, a win would be 8-11-3-1, 20 points. They could also get out of the actual basement: Charlotte has 19 points. (In 19 games.) We’ll see what the lineup looks like and if Cole Bardreau is good to go. Meanwhile, hadn’t noticed, but Matt Mangene was apparently on a PTO with the Thunderbirds; he has signed an AHL contract, according to the AHL transactions.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: OMG so much fooball.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow, probably.
Same lineup as Wednesday, it appears, aside from the goaltending (Gibson evidently day-to-day):
F: Ladd-St. Denis-Wahlstrom