- Who, when, whatever: Wolf Pack at Sound Tigers, Arena at Harbor Yard, 7 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the Pack / Bob Crawford
- Box score: Yep (R: Kelly, Normandin; L: N. Briganti, Bell)
- Game notes: Back from break for the Teddy Bear Toss. The injured list is roughly where it was before the break, except Sebastian Aho, a surprise late scratch in that last game with a lower-body injury that was promised to be minor, is back in. Andrew Ladd has returned from the Show, too, and slots in opposite Josh Ho-Sang. The last time they played together, some decent things happened. A few other ins and outs, but still eight injuries. Wrote on Nick Schilkey for the weekly; don’t know f the rail made it to the web, though. On the other side, one youngster too sexy for Hartford (to steal a phrase from a friend), Vitali Kravtsov, has returned from Russia, but another, Lias Andersson, asked for a trade, took his ball and headed home.
- “Presumably it for Thomas Hickey’s and Andrew Ladd’s Bridgeport careers. Like Tom Kuhnhackl, they’ll depart with pretty good points-per-games,” you write in that blog post from last season. Welp.
- Bridgeport scratches, like it’s an old-school actual blog post or something (presumed healthy unless noted): Gibson (lower), Soderstrom (lower), Cornell, Hickey (upper), Wilde (upper), Bernier (lower), Brown (lower), Durandeau, Fritz (lower), S.Holmstrom (upper), Jobst, Thomson, apparently Stevens.
- Meh, what else is going on: Oliver Wahlstrom scored a late one as the U.S. got on the board at the World Juniors. Grand Rapids has signed Kevin Poulin to a PTO; blast from the past. Poulin has been mostly overseas for the past three and a half years. If you’re upstate, E.O. Smith/Tolland and the Northeastern Shamrocks (Rockville, Bolton et al) are playing an alumni game after their varsity game tomorrow, benefiting the Nick Mayer Memorial Fund.
- RIP, Bronco Horvath, Lee Mendelson and Don Imus.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow.
F: Ladd – Koivula – Ho-Sang
Beleskey-Nieves (A)-Fogarty (C)
Gropp – McBride – Zerter-Gossage
D: LoVerde (A)-Raddysh