- Who, when, whatever: Rocket at Sound Tigers, Arena at Harbor Yard, 3 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the Rocket / Ehh me too why not
Box score: OK (R: Normandin, Schlittenhardt; L: Cooke,
- Game notes: After another loss last night, in which they took a 2-1 lead in the first and gave it back by the end of the period, then gave up two (with an empty-netter) in the third, stretching the winless streak to seven… Kyle Burroughs returns from suspension. So does Sebastian Aho, apparently, to play his second game of the weekend here. The Islanders called him up for warmup last night, then sent him back. Colin McDonald is among those scratched tonight at the end of the three-in-three, leaving Seth Helgeson and Parker Wotherspoon as the only players to dress for all 41. (Cole Bardreau is also out for the second day in a row; told he was banged up in Friday’s fight. Which means I’ve got to fix the man-games-lost number.) No injury returns, so no Josh Ho-Sang or Christopher Gibson. Second day of Military Appreciation Weekend. Assorted other ins and outs. Joel Bouchard and Alex Burrows on the other side, of course, and we talked last year about their Bridgeport ties.
- Meh, what else is going on: The League tweeted congrats to linesmen Frank Murphy and Mike Emanatian, saying last night in Springfield was their last game. Meanwhile, Sacred Heart continues to lead Atlantic Hockey.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Sometime during the week, maybe? Or more likely Friday.
Lines and scratches to come, because I’m positive I screwed something up.
Only slightly messed up
F: Ladd (A)-St. Denis-Wahlstrom