- Who, when, whatever: Bears at Sound Tigers, Arena at Harbor Yard, 7 p.m.
- Watch: AHLTV pay-per-view
- Listen: Mixlr audio
- Twitters: Alan / the Sound Tigers / the Bears / Zack Fisch
- Box score: Boy, you’re needy (R: Menniti, O’Donnell; L: Colby,
- Game notes: Well last night was yet another lost night, a 5-0 loss at Providence. Bridgeport has been shut out in back-to-back games on a total of 37 shots. (Last back-to-back shutouts: Feb. 13-16, 2018; last and only three in a row: Oct. 27-30, 2004.) They fell behind early, lost a defenseman for 17 minutes, gave up two late short-handed goals (last time: March 23, 2016, at Portland; last without an empty-netter: Oct. 6, 2013, vs. Norfolk). Worst first Bridgeport quarter ever; among the four worst Bridgeport quarters ever. They’re 10 points out of a playoff spot. But they come home, and to a Hershey team that’s not particularly setting the world on fire, either.
- RIP, Gregg Mace, a fixture in Hershey, sports director at the ABC affiliate in Harrisburg.
- Aren’t you supposed to be doing something else: Yeah, a few things.
- If this were a regular blog post, what word or phrase would most likely follow “More” at this point: Tomorrow.
-Four changes, and the lines mixed up pretty good:
F: Ladd-St. Denis-Wahlstrom